I didn't sit on my ass today
I did my best but i couldn't find the time to say
"relax man, stop moving, take a break, just chill"
but i'm addicted to activity and I can't get off the pill
I woke up today two hours away
giving me just enough time to get back and pay
one of my 4 parking tickets
its so sad it sickens
me at the thought of how fast my life has come to be
day to day goes by at a rate that i can't even keep up with me
i've got practice, rehearsal, rehearsal and more practice
i tend to miss work and now its work i miss
not to mention my treasurerly duties
do these sports trophies ease my rough seas?
hardly, but its time that i step up my game
a couple weeks left till my la mirada claim to fame
i still got lines to learn like lies
and choreo to memorize
so ill take it day by day off
cause in the end itll pay off
I did my best but i couldn't find the time to say
"relax man, stop moving, take a break, just chill"
but i'm addicted to activity and I can't get off the pill
I woke up today two hours away
giving me just enough time to get back and pay
one of my 4 parking tickets
its so sad it sickens
me at the thought of how fast my life has come to be
day to day goes by at a rate that i can't even keep up with me
i've got practice, rehearsal, rehearsal and more practice
i tend to miss work and now its work i miss
not to mention my treasurerly duties
do these sports trophies ease my rough seas?
hardly, but its time that i step up my game
a couple weeks left till my la mirada claim to fame
i still got lines to learn like lies
and choreo to memorize
so ill take it day by day off
cause in the end itll pay off
No comments:
Post a Comment